MENU

Slide

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):

Sooooo, I'll reply here!

Grace: Thanks girl! hahahas.

Yuanqing: Baby, chill chill chill.
Vomit vomit vomit! :x

Felicia: Heh, thanks darling!

Bernie: Your church still can wear shorts there!
omg loh, if i wear shorts to mine.
Confirm get stares one. -.-
heh, purple feathers.

Miss-Kpo: Hahahahs! hello, cute name.
I'm not paid for this assignment,
But i get all the raw& edited pictures in return! (:
And of cos, i'll be going back for freecut, hairdye,
hair treatment for free i guess.

Nicole: Hahahas, which nicole are you? :D
So many nicoles!

Shilesse: Thanks dear! Sorry uh,
the other day when you called i was having my shoot
and the makeup artist was doing my makeup
so i couldn't really talk t you! :x


I'm listening to Thank god i found you - Maria Carey now!

So anywaaaay, photoshoot for sherlynn's shop
on monday was postponed
because another model couldn't make it.

I was sooo bored man,
Got cheena piang t buy some chips &pomegrante juice
and came over my place and watched Underdog.
Super lame moooovie!
I wanted t watch Saw 3 luh,
But yq wanna watch UNDERDOG! TSK!

I like the part when Molly ran towards
Polly at the 1st park scene.
It's so damn drama and cuuuuute.
Like She was like running with her ears flapping.

But anw darlings,
If you're bored and have nth better t do like me.
Go to www.movieforumz.com
and watch some free movies! (:

After that we went to my hse area's macdonald
and sat there and slack for the whole night. -.-
My life is full of drama, yeah yq!





I always think my right profile looks very odd,
So most of the times i take pictures with my left profile.
But th other day rocky told me that he like my right profile
better cos my chin is sharper.
I don't think so lor!

YOU SEE:



I think i look so so so uber funny!
You think?



A couple of expired pictures
i just received from Sue Ann, another full-time model
i met from the Zona Felice photoshoot!
She's damn pretty luh.

She took this! :x
i look so horrible my gawd,

Photographer was like, :
"Stylist, Style her hair abit,
Comb the back of her hair straighter, Hairspray."

It's so super fun!

Sue Ann &Fidelis, The copper& Purple hair! :x



And JX, aka The Childhood Friend
called me yesterday like 2:30am,
He's on an attachment on a ship for a year.
And he like, at Egypt currently.
Egypt! I wanna go to Egypt!
It's so so so cool lah!

His 1st stop will be Spain,
then France, England, Holland!
I'm so so so envious,

And he said he'll get me a
little something everytime he's onshore,
And email me pictures when he can find a cyber cafe there.
That's like super sweet!

And he saw dolphins during his duty yesterday!
I WANNA SEE DOLPHINS TOO!
not those in sentosa but those is big wide oceans! ):

And we talked & talked for like more than 1hour can.
And i got a shock when he told me
he call me from there, it's 1dollar/min!
Wth, That means it's like 60bucks
for talking t me for an hour!

Jiayou JX! :D



And i spent alot of money this week! ):
That's what happens when i'm so stressed.
I need to relax, reeeeelax.


I bought a Green Nicole Richie inspired playsuit from ASOS.


Cute purple leopardy prints lace bra from Urban Outfitters,
The ribbon's suede, i like-y!


Another cute pink lace bra from Urban Outfitters
With these gold lining
&Rhinestone heart in the middle! (:


LO'real HiP Eyeshadow duo!
I wanted t try these long ago,
But not available in singapore.

Like, ALOT ALOT of cosmetic wedges. :x
It's damn cheap luh,
Compared t buying my good'o fibre sponge
from ettusais @9bucks each.
I'm like saving soooo much.

Consealer/Corrector set.

I bought the wrong shade the last time. ):

Some cosmetics from Ulta.com


Bangles.


Gold Leggings.


And my tootsie rolls are on it's way to meeeeee.
I bought like 100 rolls of them. :x
I LOVE TOOTSIE ROLLS LAH!
Cannot do without candies.


Darling bought this dress from nordstorm for me today,
I think it looks so so so cute and i love it!
Pamper pamper pamper meeee. :D



HAHAHAS, I know.
Kinda meaningless post :x
But i love y'all and tag darlings!

No comments: